Compelling and impactful presentations with valuable lessons for business and personal life.
Chris is a dynamic speaker who debunks the biggest myths of negotiation. Chris engages all groups with captivating stories, insights, useful tips for business and everyday life, and interactive audience participation. Chris has lectured on negotiation at business schools across the country and has been seen on ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, and Forbes. Chris’s Keynotes are based on his book Never Split The Difference.
- Negotiation Secrets from an FBI Hostage Negotiator
- Why Yes is the Last Thing You Want to Hear
- Bending Reality: How to Shape What is Fair
- Two Words That Immediately Transform Any Negotiation
- Guaranteeing Execution: How to Ensure Follow Through
- Finding Black Swans: How to Create Breakthroughs by Revealing the Unknown Unknowns
Brandon Voss draws from his sales experience and expertise in identifying and evaluating negotiator personality types to give audiences specific and actionable communication solutions. Brandon has lectured at business schools and companies across the country.
Where we speak?
Chris and Brandon love speaking engagements of all sizes, from large keynotes presentations to group seminars. They have spoken at:
- AFP Annual Conference
- Georgetown University’s Women in Business Conference
- Harvard University
- and more!